Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Kiko Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadow: Review and Swatches


Good morning beauties!
As I've hinted in the past posts, life has been crazy with moving into the new house and working hard to finish my PhD. This means that I am trying to cut down on the time I spend doing my makeup in the morning. As I mentioned in last week's post (read ti here if you missed it), that means I turn to powder foundation and stick eyeshadows and my favorites right now are the Kiko Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadows. Let me explain my obsession with them.


The Long Lasting Stick Shadows come in a sleek black packaging with the color showing on the back of the packaging. This is incredibly handy when picking out makeup to wear in the morning, a big plus. The product itself is a twist up stick with a rounded tip. This makes it perfect to apply on your lid to make quick looks or to smudge under the eyes for some smokeyness. 

The formula is seriously outstanding: they are creamy when applied and easily to blend with your fingers or with a brush. The color goes on quite intense but can easily sheered out by blending. I personally like to apply a layer, blend the edges, then reapply where I want more intensity. Keep in mind that you have to work quickly though, because when the eyeshadow sets, it doesn't budge all day. The formula is crease proof and resists as well on my oily lids as in the waterline and smudged underneath the eyes. 

Using them as shadows by themselves is definitely a very good idea for all of you who like me don't have much time in the morning, but it isn't their only purpose. These work also amazingly as eyeshadow base to help intensify the colors and increase the staying power of your look. I love to use the dark shades 04 and 37 all over the lid as starting point for a smokey eye and the shade 07 in the inner half of the lid when I do a classic look with a bright lid and darker outer v. This  golden champagne shade makes an amazing sparkling base for a light powder eyeshadow. 


The color choice is really broad and the line ranges between highlighting colors to dark browns and a black going through all the colors you can think of: blues, greens, purples (check the range of colors here) I have four neutral shades that I can wear everyday for a natural look or in the evening for a smokey eye.

Kiko Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadows:
  • n.4 Golden Chocolate: warm brown with golden sparkle
  • n.5 Rosy Brown: brown with silver shimmer
  • n.7 Golden Beige: gold champagne color
  • n.37 Burgundy: red with purple shimmer
I really recommend these sticks both on their own and as eyeshadow bases for their lasting power, the range of colors and ease of application. They all get a big thumbs up from me!

Have you ever tried these? Do you use cream eyeshadows in your daily routine?
xo
A

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar