Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

FOTD: Bright and Tasteful

I had an urge to wear yellow eyeshadow on Tuesday, and I needed something wearable for work. Not that bright yellow isn't wearable at my job where no one really cares, but I do try to prevent my boss from saying something so that I then have to watch my hair colors and makeup and tone them down. I used Robyn as inspiration as she always does lovely yellow looks.

I love the lid shade, but I'm not a huge fan of the liner. I originally wanted to use my bright blue Sephora liquid liner, but I thought it would be too garish. Now I wish I had -- the glitter just isn't doing it for me. But the look is still pretty, and I hope you enjoy. (I also included another outfit picture, lots of people ask for them!)

BTW, Violetta looks like this. I promise.

FACE:
-Mac Studio Fix Powder in NC20
- Maybelline Superstay Concealer in Cream
- Mac Blush in My Paradise

EYES:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
- Inglot eyeshadow in 60A (lid, lower lashline)
- Mac eyeshadow in Patina (crease, lightly)
- MUA eyeshadow in Shade 29 (lower lashline)
- BeautyUK Combo Palette, darkest brown shadow (to darken lower lashline)
- Inglot eyeshadow in 395P (inner corner)
- Wet n Wild Color Icon liner in Purple
- Collection 2000 Glam Crystal in Shake It Up!
- Maybelline One by One mascara (black)

LIPS:
- Mac lipstick in Violetta
- Essence Holographic Gloss in Lilac







Outfit:
Top - Old Navy
Necklace - Not sure (gift)
Earrings - Whimsy Beading
Skirt - Forever21
Shoes - No idea



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar