Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Lip Product Addict Tag


Hi everyone,
First of all, I'm sorry that I've been gone for a little while. Life things just sort of got in the way. But anyway, I'm back now.
It's no secret that I have a great love for lip products, particularly lipstick, and I've accumulated some new things recently (because God knows I don't have enough already) so I thought that I would make June lip product month, starting, fittingly I think, with The Lip Product Addict Tag.
This tag was originally created by EssieButton and Amelia Liana over on YouTube, but I thought I would do it here.

Left to right: Kate Moss/Rimmel 01, Revlon Cherries in the Snow, MAC Lady Danger, Sleek Matte Me in Party Pink, Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Kiss Me Coral, Elizabeth Arden lipgloss in Red Door Red, Kate Moss/Rimmel 31

1. Favourite balm/treatment?
I only ever really use one lip balm and that's the good old reliable Vaseline. At the moment I'm using this Rose one, which I really like because it has a slight pink tint to it, but the Aloe Vera and Cocoa ones are also really nice.




2. Best eye catching red?
I actually did an entire post about my favourite red lip products a few months ago, and have discovered a few more since then, but I think my all time favourite is the Kate Moss for Rimmel lipstick in 01. It's just a really nice classic red. It's quite high coverage, but it's also really moisturising.


3. Best drugstore?
Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in Cherries in the Snow. I love the formulation of Revlon lipsticks, they're really pigmented and moisturising, and Cherries in the Snow is just such a nice deep raspberry colour.

4. Best high-end/MAC lipstick?
This is actually supposed to be two separate questions, but I don't actually have very many high-end or MAC lipsticks, so I thought I'd just combine the two. My favourite is definitely Lady Danger, a really bright, matte orange-red (it's much more orange than it's showing up in the photgraphs)

5. Most disappointing?
I don't have any huge disappointments to tell you about, but I was a bit let down by this Sleek Matte Me in the colour Party Pink that I got a few weeks ago. It applies really nicely and the colour is amazing, but it dries to a sort of sticky consistency, rather than drying completely. When I tried to eat in it it went everywhere, and trying to reapply it evenly when some had come off was basically impossible. It's just a shame, because I really like the colour.



6. Liner yes or no?
No never. My attitude to lip liner and lip brushes is generally  one of  'ain't nobody got time for that'. I know that I probably should use it, particularly because I wear so much bright lipstick, and I'm sure you can find many a picture on this blog where my lipstick is smudged, but I just can't be bothered. It's more fun to apply it straight from the tube!

7. Best gloss?
I actually have two for this, one high-street and one high-end, seeing as I only had one for the lipstick question. For high-street I have the Revlon Super Lustrous lipgloss in Kiss Me Coral. It's really lovely bright coral with glitter, and a real spring and summer colour. And the packaging is really nice too.


For high-end, I have the Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Colour Luminous Lip Gloss in Red Door Red. I think I reviewed this before. This is just a really smooth, thick lipgloss. It smells amazing and the colour is really nice and buildable too.


8. Something extra!
I didn't really know what to put for this, so I thought I'd just tell you about one of my recent lip discoveries. The Kate Moss/Rimmel line recently released some new colours. I got the shade 31, and I have been wearing it non-stop since. It's a really nice raspberry colour (are we seeing a trend here?) that's almost matte, but also really moisturising. I will probably be going back to get more shades in the near future.

And that concludes the tag!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar