Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Perfume Review! Possets's Hyde Park


Possets Hyde Park perfume review
Hyde Park claims to be very classy, very chic - but does it live up to the hype?

I waste a lot of time when I review perfumes complaining about finding my mythical perfume unicorn - something that smells ladylike and grownup to combat the dreaded Babyface Syndrome. I shouldn't complain, I've found loads of wonderful ladylike fragrances! But I'm always on the quest for whatever my next favorite might be.

I recently placed an order with Possets for a full size of one of those current favorites (Massachusetts!) and waffled for a bit on whether or not to toss a few samples into my cart as well. Eventually I decided I couldn't be bothered (I was too lazy to pick out enough to fill the sample pack requirements since you can't buy individual samples from Possets) and just grabbed my full size bottle. However, one of the samples I almost purchased wound up as a freebie in my package anyway... it's like Fabienne was reading my mind! That fragrance in question is none other than Hyde Park.

Read more »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar