Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Bright lips


Hello sweeties!

These are the latest members of my lipstick family. My mom's friend is selling different beauty products, part of them is CyZone. I've heard a lot from that brand but I never really tried it til I saw these 2 bright colors that actually caught my eye so I decided to give it a chance.

The first one I got was "Mad 4 Color Circus Pink" (L2M0) And it is a really bright pink, sometimes I think it looks like too much color on my pale face but I've actually got many good comments about it.






The second is a lovely bright orange (my top favorite lipstick color) "Color Code Orange" (K230)
Plus it smells like watermelon and has a sweet taste. I just love it!




Oopss! Chapped lips~ Sorry!

These 2 colors last for about 2 or 3 hours, the price was actually pretty cheap and I'm sure I'll be checking some more colors from this brand.

Bright kiss! X

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar